JOBs FILL YOUR POCKETS, BUT ADVENTURES FILL YOUR SOUL– Jaime Lyn
- Humans learn maximum in a natural way ideally straight from nature and outdoors but unfortunately the modern lifestyle has confined us to our chairs/ homes. It has deprived us of this opportunity to grow naturally in the midst of Nature.
- Our students are under tremendous pressure of studies and career, and are usually forced to cut down on their outdoor activities and sports. This adversely impacts their growth and they are unable to develop into balanced personalities.
- Culturally we have not been an ‘Adventurous and Active’ Nation. Due to the modern lifestyle this aspect is further decreasing and we are getting more indoor bound.
- As a Nation, we could not develop a sports & outdoor culture. Our Olympic tally proves this point.
- Decades of research has proved that Play, Adventure and Nature are important mediators in the physical, social, cognitive, and language development of students.
- Times are changing and people have no time from their routine for outdoors and adventure. This is having a devastating effect in their lifestyle.
- Lack of infrastructure in schools & colleges, opportunities and above all, lack of time & other priorities have withdrawn our people from outdoors and adventure. This is already having a telling effect on their mental & physical health.
THEN ONE DAY, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, THE GREAT ADVENTURE FINDS YOU.
– Evan McGregor
“EAGLES UNBOUND” brings you all that you have missed so far, in your growing up and during your professional years. A great opportunity to unlearn and re-learn.
We are a team of committed ex-Armed Forces Officers and Personality Experts who are motivated and committed to make a difference. Most of us have “Special Forces” background and amply suited for this task which a passion and commitment for us. We really want to make a difference and return back something to the society.